Things I Want/Need/Think I Need: Baby Edition

Partially because it helps me to see things laid in a nicely compiled list, and partially just because it's fun...
Things I Need: diaper changing cover
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2636171

I know it's ugly, but if it really is more safe...
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3491558

the best bottles ever
http://www.amazon.com/Twin-Pack-9oz-Eco-Friendly-Bottles/dp/B000MRK5MO


Things I Think I Need:

hands-free, oh yeh




car seat option 1

http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1759227




car seat option 2

(even though I'm 99% certain I'm not having more kids, I'm still set on buying gender neutral)

bouncer option 1 - more frills, more $$
http://www.barebabies.com/maclaren-rocker-bouncer-black-champagne.html bouncer option 2 - more minimalist (less $$)


http://www.amazon.com/Maclaren-RTR03023-Bouncer-Charcoal/dp/B004A8ZJOK/ref=wl_it_dp_o ie=UTF8&coliid=I3142YECCWUYL4&colid=178H5E8G0G9LX

stroller option 1 - long and skinny (and better for small babies)


www.amazon.com/Contours-Options-Tandem-Stroller-Ruby/dp/B002R26LZM/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I16P4LFOE0D0P0&colid=178H5E8G0G9LX

stroller option 2 - short and wide (better for big kids)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NIZSGE/ref=s9_simh_gw_p75_d5_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=069DGVJMS7S7H1EBRKNS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846
Things I Want:
I'll let you figure this one out for yourself




by the way - blogger does not care how I tell it to space out things, it does what it wants - the blogging format is not cool, not cool

Comments

  1. ok, you know me...practical and i am 11 months into this and looking for a place to store all this crap...here it goes 1)don't know if i would use/need a bumper- when they are little they don't move, when they get bigger they just move so they are comfy. 2) i have 2 carseats and 3 bases if you are wanting to save $ and she got to big for them at 9 mo so.... 3) i have a bouncer, also out of use at about 5 months and currently being stuffed into a closet 4) pumped for about 5 mo before she quit, worth it? 5) jen n. had a wide dbl stroller and couln't fit thru doorways @school. 6) just some thoughts- either way- the baby stage goes so quickly :( check out craigslist too- or walmart- they had some cheap bouncer chairs
    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and you can never have too many bags, right?? that could easily double as your purse too! :)
    -kristin-
    i think i need to go back to work- i'm becoming blog obsessive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't say such things Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting parental picks... we are looking at twin strollers since mom will have both infants. We've heard from several moms and everyone with kids staggered like yours prefers a sit and stand model. Infant in back closest to your reach at the stand position and Liam would be in the sit strapped in part. I think the webbed bumpers are neat but sad they don't come in cute colors. Blah to beige. I think the grey carseat is cuter and not so fond of a bouncer. We've picked out infant swinging bassinets to use... they hold up to 40 lounds. I think the plainer khaki one looks more your style. Your want list makes me want them all too! esp the bag! Love your cuz in TN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amanda!
    I like the red tandem stroller because you can move the seats around a whole bunch of ways so the baby could be laying back, facing me in the back and Liam could be sitting up facing forward, and I've seen this stroller in person it's pretty sleek, but it's HEAVY, also I think it only holds kids up to 40 lbs. and Liam is 30 now...
    The webbed bumpers do come in a few colors: ecru, white, pink, blue, green, and maybe yellow - but I've never tried them so I can't vouch for them. Liam's normal bumper that he had got completely trashed through his babyhood and I was nervous about it a lot.
    Babies certainly do like swings, and you gotta do what you gotta do to make that baby happy, but at the same time I feel like I don't want to get the baby hooked on being swung, because swings are a lot bigger/bulkier to take with when you travel.
    I LOVE that bag too - I'm on the search for the perfect one.
    Do you have a baby blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope... we're gonna start 'er up right after the 12 week mark... get out of the hairy scary whats gonna happen mode and into the season where my work slows down a little between work and sleep there is little time for anything more. Only baby news right now. . . Thank the Lord for Zofran and we got a crib.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts