A weekend...

Hope you has as nice a long weekend as we did... I definitely don't want it to end, even though I know I've only got 4 days and then I'M DONE!
I pulled out my camera twice, once when we were making one of daddy's favorites - snickerdoodles.


He liked rolling the balls in the cinnamon-sugar.

He's going to be a good cookie-baker when he grows up.

Can you tell which cookie is daddy's?

After a wardrobe change we had to sample... mmm.
Same shirt, 'cause it's the next morning - my camera must've still been out on the counter because I don't remember if I had any other reason to take pictures. But they turned pretty cute, he's such a happy guy in the morning.
I am in LOVE with this picture, he is just SO cute!
"I need help, mommy"... he really doesn't though, he just likes it.

"Pwease?" He's been saying such funny things lately; I'm so glad he's as verbal as he is, I can literally hear him learning and growing. There is something new he says everyday that surprises me. He's taken to calling his milk, "milker" - I don't know why, but it's funny. He wakes up in the morning, and tells us "I'm poopy, yeh real poopy." or "I'm poopy, check it out there's poop in there." He's never been one to "read" books to us, although we've asked, but the other day I heard him telling the dumptruck story to himself word for word. He's just so smart! He's said a ton of stuff lately that has just cracked me up, or surprised me that he knew that, and I tried to make mental notes but this was the best I could do. I'm going to try harder - it kills me that I forget so quickly!

Comments

  1. He is so adorable- so smart-growing up so fast!! You are such a good mom!! Keep teaching him to cook! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hard to remember them all! i feel ya! i've started making notes on my ipod.... pathetic, but otherwise i can't remember... he's adorable! congrats on the almost summer!!! i have 3 weeks - bleck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts