Phone-photos...

Thank goodness ISATs are over (my class did pretty well, 4th overall did great) - boy did those make for a busy, long, stressful week - plus I started planning for the last 5 weeks of school (5 - woo!). I was just exhausted everyday after work and Liam's still been a handful lately, a cute handful, but still. He's decided to test every rule that we've ever had in place, and to test my commitment to follow-through of promised consequences - that's not fun... at least 7 time-outs before church yesterday morning. There are days when I can't wait for summer, and then days when I have no idea how I'm going to survive it :) The kid really isn't a fan of playing alone, good thing he's getting a brother or sister, just not soon enough. When Liam's not being naughty he's being super cute and I know I've told other people funny stories lately, but at the moment my brain is dead from having stared at the computer screen for far too long. Nothing serious, I've just been doing my research to try to find the perfect double stroller and baby diaper backpack - because it should go without saying Todd's not to touch the cute birdie diaper bag I won, with a 10-foot pole.
Baby update: 18 weeks today (almost halfway!!), baby is 5.5 inches, the size of a bell pepper. I've been feeling the baby move a lot the last few days, a couple of times he/she kicked so hard I jumped! The next few months will be interesting if that keeps up! In bummer-land, the varicose veins in my right leg that showed up about the 3rd trimester last time, are back in full force already, and expanding their territory. They suck. If you've never had them, count yourself very lucky.
Since I didn't take any pics with my cameras this week I had the brilliant idea to upload some cute ones from my phone - so the Grandma's might find them a little familiar :) Some are from the last week even, when we had a couple of sunny days.

What do you think he's eating? A happy meal of course.





A couple of pictures from that sunny and warm day, of course it snowed a few days later...


I don't remember when I took these two, but they're sweet.
This was taken about a month ago, believe me the bump is much bigger now... I'll try to get a picture before too long.

Comments

  1. Love the pics of my darling grandson and my beautiful daughter!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting a belly pic. I loved when you did that with Liam. Plus then I get to see you in FRONT of the camera. :) Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping us up to date. We miss so much by not being there with you, so it's great to get these weekly entries. We love you guys sooooo much!!!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, your bump better be bigger then that. That's what I look like after In and Out. I am feeling huge already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts