Not much...

I don't know that I could tell you just what I've been doing, but I feel as though I've been very busy, and haven't taken a single picture this week... of my family, that is, did take some of my class for their memory books... I found a couple of forgotten pictures on my SD card though.
This is how Liam eats cereal, he drinks the milk out of the bowl first and then eats the soggy cereal.
Here is Liam watching Cars... I sat and took about 5 pictures of him while he was watching - absolutely no change.

See.

Funny boy. He was sick over the weekend, puke and diarrhea while spending the night at Grandma's (boy did she earn her money - ha!). So he was pretty wiped out, but I think he's recovered now.

Celebrated my birthday on Friday with Todd, Jen, Grant, and Patrick (who's in town for a little while). We went out for wings and walked next door to the theatre to see the new Pirates. It was fun and relaxing. I think I know I'm grown up when I want my birthdays to be not very birthday-ish. Nobody making me blow out candles, or singing me a song, or making a fuss - just people I like being together and having a fun evening - I enjoyed it. However, presents are always welcome :)

TWO WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL - 0r 8 days, either way it sounds good.

I think we finally have summer plans nailed down, and the first road trip is coming right after my last day of work, so we've been frantically been nailing down hotels and such.

The baby is 21 weeks and supposedly weighs almost a pound and is the length of a carrot - and that's all I've got for you. She's a very active baby, moves and kicks a lot, that'll get interesting as she gets bigger.

That's all I've got for you... can't promise I'll take more pictures anytime soon since the weather is bleah and we'll be busy this week still... but I'll try and think of it!

Comments

  1. He does like those cars!!! We did manage to 'sneak' in a couple more birthday celebrations:) Linda M.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts