Wittle tiny one...

Those are Liam's pleading words when he wants whatever you're eating and you've already told him no. "Wittle tiny one?" Well then you have to give him just a wittle bit.
But, also this is just a little tiny post, since I haven't taken any pictures this last week.. just too busy this week, going going going. And the weather has taken a turn for the cold and snowy so we haven't been outside anymore. Parent-teacher conferences were fine, I got a lot done, but I was absolutely wiped-out Saturday - like took 2 or 3 naps and still felt like a zombie. But last night Liam went to spend the night with Grandma and Papa and Todd and I went out to dinner, since we didn't really get to do anything fancy for Valentine's. We were going to see a movie too, but again, we were a little too tired at 7:20 to feel like it. Yup, we are old. We had fun just being able to do whatever we wanted for a little while and getting to sleep in this morning. Liam was tired too and took an extra long nap so I was able to get my taxes done and still relax a bit. Also really looking forward to having one more day to hang out at home!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts