Thanksgiving Eve...

(in case you care about my crazy/busy day...)
6:45 am - Liam wakes up talking to himself, I turn off monitor and roll over
8:00 am - I get up, get Liam, eat breakfast, start laundry
9:13 am - get the call that Thanksgiving at Izzy's is cancelled and make a new plan to have it at our house... set menu with Aunt Dixie... make a million phone calls... Liam trashes downstairs
9:30 am - rush around to get myself and Liam ready for the day, plus outerwear to prepare us for 10 degree temps... Liam trashes upstairs
10:20 am - make grocery list
10:30 am - head to Fred Meyer expecting chaos, thankfully none - except Liam pulling things off shelves and putting them in the cart (thought I took them all out, but still made it home with onion spring noodles???)
11:45 am - home, Liam snacks, I put away groceries, fold laundry, start new laundry
12:00 pm - Liam down for nap = go-time... put together together pumpkin pie and get it in the oven, start on made-from-scratch rolls, put away dishes, more laundry, switch pie with rolls (forgot an egg in the pie, it's more of a pudding), clean kitchen, dust, change sheets, put away laundry, clean bathrooms, finish rolls (I used whole wheat flour, they're a little tough), start pumpkin cheesecake, more dishes...
2:45 pm - Liam wakes up, I finish a few more things
3:00 pm - get Liam up, feed him lunch
3:30 pm - Todd comes home, finish pumpkin cheesecake (nothing wrong with this sucker, it's going to be good!), more laundry, start getting things ready for nacho bar dinner tonight, finish tidying up Liam's messes
5:00 pm - Curtis' & Jen come over, turkey gets cleaned and prepped and in the fridge for tomorrow
6:00 pm - dinner, I sit down, ahhhhh.....
8:00 pm - Liam down for the night, card games, catch phrase, dessert
11:00 pm - in bed, can't sleep for thinking about the turkey
(nuts right?! thankfully Thanksgiving was as relaxing as they come, but I'll post about that later - with pictures!)

Comments

Popular Posts