about to get busy...

Life has been good... uneventful and relaxing. Liam and I pretty much keep to the indoors (or the pool), because as you can see by his little red cheeks when we do go outside we get very, very hot. Except for today, that is - it's 60 degrees and has rained all day (what?!) ... and to mark it, Liam has repeated "wain" about 349 times. The kid learns 3 new words every day it seems, he must know over 100 by now... of course he's very smart :) At his 18 month check-up he was 25.4 lbs (50%ile), and 32 inches long (?%ile), and all was well - he started violently when he got his shot, but then didn't cry - what a trooper. Liam is such a joy to me, he's just so good and sweet (well.. when he's had enough nap) and he's getting so big, which I actually don't mind because he's developing such a funny personality and getting to where he can do some things on his own - hoorah!
I go back to work next week - just for one day, but then it's full time the week after that... so we are gearing up (just Liam and I, Todd has a work thing in Utah for 7 days) to fly to Seattle for a quick visit with Nana and Poppa K. This will only be the second time Liam has been there! Then my mom will drive us back home over Tues. and Wed. - I'll have a day to recover and it's back to work, which I am not prepared for. I certainly hope this back-to-school isn't as bad as last year's.

Comments

  1. Adorable pictures of an adorable boy! Can't wait to see you!
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the curls of hair over his ears. What a Q2. Wish we could squeeze him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts