Hawaiian Vacation - Part 4

Part 4 is all about the swimming pool. Since Liam didn't really like going in the ocean some of the cutest pictures I have of him are from our very nice pool.
Liam and Brad splashing each other :)
Denali is trying to convince Liam to jump to her.
He loves jumping, but he was only go to mom or dad - and Nali helps.
Look at that happy face.
He loves to float with his water wings.
Modeling baby swim attire.
Swimming in the pool was definitely in Liam's top 3 things favorite things. I wish I'd taken my camera down to the pool more so that I had more pictures of Liam with the other kids, he and Maddie played a ton on the steps and he swam to Abbey a few times.
We've been home from Hawaii for a week now, Liam is quite well adjusted except his meal schedule is still off - he's only wanting to eat 2 big meals, weird. I'm still not adjusted though, I can't seem to fall asleep before 1, blah. Well I think only one more short part to go and then I'm out of pictures...

Comments

Popular Posts