More sickies...

Poor Liam - he's cutting 2 teeth on the bottom and was so cranky all week, warm, and snotty-nosed. My parents came to visit Friday and normally extra people would put him in a good mood, but Liam only seemed to get worse - I finally decided enough was enough Saturday morning when he was blazing hot and took him to a clinic - and what do you know, a double-ear infection. Just like last time, he never really let us know his ears were bothering him. He's also been EXTRA clingy to me this week and if anything upsets him, namely if he is separated from me for any reason, he will cry so hard that he throws-up. Hopefully this is just a side-effect of being sick and not a new talent he's developed. He's been on antibiotics for 3 days now and seems soooo much better today, happier, no fever or runny nose. My parents left today also, which makes me sad. It's nice to have help with Liam, and he prefers it too :)
My mom made Liam a, ummmm, quilt with some specific name that I've forgotten - anyway all the patches are pictures of different things and you can play games with it. It wasn't quite finished but she brought it anyway and Liam loved it...


I didn't take many pictures on Father's Day - it wasn't quite what the dad's had planned, due to Liam's needy-sickness... but of course we had a good time anyway.
2 weeks till Maui - hoping for lots of sun till then and a much more agreeable baby!

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry our precious boy is a sickie. He looks cute, though. Be sure to give him yogurt while he is taking antibiotics. Hope he is feeling better by now.

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We certainly did give him yogurt, he loves it and it was one of the few things he would eat. I think he's all fixed up now, just have to remember to keep giving him the antibiotics for a few more days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts