busybusybusy

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted - life is hectic lately...
still working out every day (the scale still isn't showing much change, but the fact that I can comfortably fit into all my pre-preggo pants is a good sign, and that Liam doesn't feel quite as heavy),
running lots of errands for end-of-the-school-year stuff (5 DAYS left- smell the freedome!),
thinking constantly about how to prepare for moving classrooms (did I tell you I'm switching to 4th grade? yep, nice),
chasing a toddler (he's running now and enjoys playing in the toilet),
having company (my parents),
and a birthday (28 years old, might as well be 30),
and with the nicer weather there are definitely more options for otudoor activities (liiiiike swimming!);
not to mention that I haven't wanted to post as much because I have no good pictures of Liam. He's constantly on the move so I'm either getting the back of his head or a blurry shot - and he's not so much into the camera/smiling for it. But I promise that in one week (quivering with joy) I will have all the time I want to chase the child around with a camera!
In the meantime, here's my very meager offering of picture and video from our weekend swim...

Comments

Popular Posts