The Fit Has Hit the Fan

I'm fed up with the fat. No, I know I'm not fat, but I do have fat.. we'll just call it those extra pregnancy pounds that haven't left me alone yet. Not that I've really done anything to prod them along. But, as I've whined to you before Maui and pool season are coming up quickly (maybe really quickly if Linda opens the pool next month like she was planning on) and I've got to get my butt in gear (pardon my french). I've been using free Rec passes from my friend Steph now and then, but not fast enough so she took some back :) that made me change my attitude! I'm going to fork over the precious Christmas money and go buy myself a punch pass and get serious about it. My plan is to work out at the Rec every other day, and then walk or job or do 'vigorous' chores on the off days. Also I'm using a website called myfooddiary.com, thanks to Katie who signed me up for two months for my birthday. You enter everything you eat, drink, and do and the website tracks your calories in and out, and show you what you need to be doing or eating to lose "1.2 pounds a week". It's time consuming, but I'm getting the hang of it and it's making me excited. The only problem I'm having now is that I don't have a working scale..
Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. glad for you! you can always use the scale at the rec - just take off 2 lbs for clothes- that's pretty avg. you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it.... I have been working on that baby weight too.... it is tough but doable! Just set those goals and DON'T compromise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts