Nothing New...

...but I just didn't want to leave you hanging!
I survived conferences just fine, all but 2 of my families came, pretty good. I was exhausted and in bed by 9 both nights, but it was worth it when Friday came and I got to spend the whole day doing whatever I wanted with my baby! We did a little shopping, a lot of playing, and tons of being happy. The rest of the weekend went just as well, more shopping, more playing, and some very long naps (during which I got to read!! joy! it feels like forever since I've been able to). Today Jen came over and played with Liam while Todd and I got the Christmas lights up on our house :) That was our big project for the weekend, and we did a great job, if I do say so myself. Only two more weeks until Thanksgiving, you know. I got a little start on my Christmas shopping this weekend.
Also, I'm in a little panicked because I can't find my camera, and you know how I feel about not being able to take pictures of my growing boy. It's around here somewhere...

Comments

Popular Posts