RARR

After we FINALLY got the laptop back (which took far longer than we had been led to believe it would take), and paid $200 for it - things are different, and not in a good way. For instance: I load my pictures from ther camera onto the pc and then cannot see what my pictures are of, kind of important in order to know what I am uploading on blogspot or to a photo center, or anything!! At least we still have the pictures, but what good does it do me if I can't do anything with them?! I was so excited to finally upload some finished-pool pictures, and now I'm so upset about it I could cry - a sure sign that I am tired and should probably go to bed, and deal with this another time.

Comments

  1. when you open the file the photos are in - did you click on view and go down to thumbnails? i'm guessing you already tried that...
    you can have brian look at it tonight if you bring it over, he might be able to help - he'll be home 6ish probably...
    sorry! that's frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts