Stuck...

Well as it's 100 degrees in the shade, Liam and I are obviously not going outside unless it's to get in a pool (which we don't have... yet); and since the Subaru has the ability to spit out like zilch amounts of cool air, I feel bad for Todd and let him take the Saturn to work, which means that Liam and I are stuck inside ('cause I'm not about to take a baby out in that)! So here are a few of our not-so-exciting indoor adventures (because when you stay inside your house for 60 straight hours, things tend to get a little boring, at least you can still take cute pictures!)...
I attempted to switch Liam over to sleeping without a swaddle, it went OK for a couple of naps, but the night was not-so-good and then he was super cranky all the next day - so I gave up on that idea rather easily. He continues to sit up for longer and roll over at will, it's not hard for him anymore - he just doesn't choose to do it all that much.
I started Liam on squash this week - it smells gross and is much more solid than anything else he's eaten, but surprisingly he hasn't tossed it (I'm sure that's more than I could say for myself).
I can't find that zwieback toast, so I bought these rice crackers that are supposed to dissolve really easily and you can feed them to babies as soon as you start them on solids (or so says the box) - Liam enjoyed his for a few moments until he gagged on it and puked all over.
As I was looking through my pictures I realized that there are some things from before this house arrest that I didn't show you...

Liam fell asleep - IN the pool!

...and in the middle of the floor at the Sprague's...

...and it looks like he did here, but no - he is fussing and trying to roll over and get out of his car seat at a restaurant.

Comments

  1. HAHA...those are great pics! You are Liam should come over and play in our little pool.

    Also, you are welcome to have our little froggy pool for next year....Caelb and Emma will be too big for it then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. child for your lovely i be delighted thank picture be beautiful
    You must be very surprised to receive a letter from somebody you don't know. I got The McConnels
    The life and times of Todd, Jess, & Liam too.
    First of all may I introduce myself. My name is Eittivat. I am a 47 year-old-man and I was born in Kron Kran. But now I live in Bangkok. I am working in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi College, Bangkok, Thailand. My English is not very good. So please don’t mind if you might find some mistakes and strange expressions in my communication with you. I live in Thailand and I want to make friend with you by exchanging letters by e-mail. You are free to ask me anything you want to know about Thailand. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.
    I will tell you more about myself by next letter.
    I'll be very happy if we could become friends by exchanging
    Letters once in a while. I am looking forward to hearing
    from you soonest. Thank you very much.

    Sincerely yours,

    5/488 Nuntawan 5 country soi 23 thanon Liab Walee NongChok Bangkok Thailand 10530
    Tel. 089 – 019 –2607
    E- mail: Eittivat2506@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts