Weekend Recap...

Well things have certainly improved in the little-baby-department, Liam seems to have adjusted (as well as mommy and daddy) and he is much happier than he was when we first came home. He's also been sleeping really well at night - he's been going down easy and sleeping through the night, with a few exceptions. The last few days he even slept in until 8:30!!! I think that we're trading daytime naps for extra morning sleeps though, and I'm not sure that's a good thing.
I'm feeling less blue too - but I still really want to go somewhere... Sun Valley, Reno, I'll even take Jackpot at this point. I think I'm just antsy from being home a lot, although it would probably help if this weather would warm up (can somebody please explain to me how global warming works?). It's been in the 60's and low 70's and rainy and cloudy, which does not make for a good mood in Jessica. Todd and I were super lazy this weekend, we took advantage of the downcast weather and laid on the couch with books, and recorded tv, and Liam, and really enjoyed just relaxing together.
We certainly miss the grandparents this week - Nana is back living with Poppa K of course, and Grandma and Poppa M have been/will be out of town for a while... As much as we love the little guy, it's hard not having any breaks from him, we definitely appreciate having family around who are willing to babysit for us!
Oh - also... a camera has been purchased and is en route to Nampa!

Comments

Popular Posts