Too busy...

This will be a short one with no pictures, but I realized that it has been a while and I don't want you to think we fell of the face of the earth - or worse - that we've stopped blogging! It's just been really busy since Nana left of course - all those chores she did during the day and in the evening allowed me some awesome down time and now it's back to me to take care of them, which I don't really mind, I just don't have as much time for blogging, reading, tv watching, all that good stuff.
Saturday was booked with things to do and places to go and Liam slept A TON that day, it was really nuts; then Sunday we did the whole BBQ thing, and today I ran a bunch of errands, trying to get ready for vacation (in, count 'em, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - days!!!) - all the while trying to get in laundry and other chores.
Liam has been a crank the last two days - he's not taking good naps and he's just a totally grouchy baby without them, it's a bummer. As usual I don't know what his problem is, if he's got a tummy ache, if it's too warm, if he's just bored, or if we just need to stop going places with him so he can stay asleep (ick)... getting him to take naps, in his crib, without help, is my goal this summer. On the plus side he did let us sleep in until 9am every day this weekend (after waking up at 6, eating, being fussy, and falling back asleep). He's sleeping good at night again (back with his crib accessories), he usually wakes up a couple of times for the paci, but so far never after midnight. Maybe he'll get some good naps with Grandma Linda this week...
Only 3 days of teaching, PTL - and I mean it!!!

Comments

  1. Maybe he misses his nana! His nana sure misses him- so much it hurts! She can't wait to see his smiling face and give him hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts