Better hurry...

It's 10:55 pm and I have to get up at 6:30 am (not to mention sometime in the middle of the night to feed) so I better make this a quick one and go get in bed! Mother's Day was good, Liam was in a great mood the first half of the day and a horrible one for the second half - figures. Also, we totally made it to church on time and I didn't get the Mother's Day sermon I had been looking forward to, instead it was about Zachaeus, you know - the wee little man... humph.
So back to school today, and my brain felt like melted cheese, gooey and slow moving - but once I got home it magically repaired itself! Liam was in a great mood again so we ran errands and he slept for a good hour and a half. Later we took him to the park, and he was mad because he woke him up, but as soon as he got to swinging he was juuust fiiine. He kicked and cooed and looked all fat and happy. But the big news of the day is that he almost rolled over... really! Mom emailed me at school to tell me he almost rolled off her lap - I just figured it was a fluke. But my gosh, I witnessed him spend a good 5-10 minutes trying hard to roll over and he got so so so close. It'll be any day now, I just hope I get to see it!

Comments

  1. So, here is your Mother's Day sermon:
    Zacchaeus did everything he could to see Jesus, even though he was small. As a mother, you should do everything you can to make certain your little one sees Jesus--and he can see Him, even though he is small! Be careful little eyes what you see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is perfect! Thank you whoever!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts