Playing Catch-Up...

We've sure had lots of ups and downs over the last few days...

It's super hard to put a baby on a schedule, but after a lot of research (that Katie did for me) we found that he needs to be on a cycle of eating - playing - sleeping during the day, going to bed earlier at night, and I shouldn't be waking him up to feed him like I've been doing. We think the poor baby could be overly tired, which makes him extra cranky in the evening and can give him trouble going to bed at night. We've had some really bad nights and some pretty good ones.
Today was a very good day - but Monday's seem to be with him, is that odd? He played this morning for a long time and then took a long nap so I could get things done. He was a happy boy during his bath. And this afternoon I took him to the hairdresser, where he was very alert and watchful for a while and then feel asleep to the lull of the blowdryers - what a good boy.
I'm going to try to write shorter, more frequent posts so I can give you more specifics about Liam - when I wait to write I know that I'm forgetting things that I mean to tell you. So - enjoy some photos I've taken over the last week...

more cute outfits...

Maddie loves Liam - she's a helpful little mommy...

testing out the swing (we'll have to buy one for sure!) - looks like he enjoys the snugli too!

Comments

  1. I use the eat, play, sleep cycle and it works great. Hope you have more good days. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the nose picture with Todd. Oh my gosh, he's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma and Caleb loved the Snugli too! Aren't they great. You can have them close and both hand free! :)

    Schedules are wonderful. E&C still stay on a tight schedule...keeps us all sane! HAHA!

    He is growing so much and so big!

    I love the nose pictures. The one were Liam is a little cross eyed is the best!!

    Hugs to you and little Liam!
    KT:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts