Hallelujah and Happy New Year!

So the Nursery Project that was supposed to begin last weekend, didn't so much happen... until today! (that's the "hallelujah" part) The stupid exercise machine has moved out and the crib has moved in! But before you "good work" us, I should let you know that all the credit goes to Katie and Brian who, I am convinced, without which we would not be ready for this baby! What an awesome New Years present! Brian is super handy and Katie is a great manager - thanks for getting us jump-started guys!
Here are some pics of phase one of the nursery project (oh, and do notice the beautiful paint job my mother did)... next phase is washing crib sheets and baby clothes, putting up a new light and getting some sort of organization going.


Comments

  1. Is that another way of saying I'm bossy? Haha! We had fun- and ALL the credit does not go to us- sheesh! You won't be ready for the baby- none of ever are! I'm getting so excited I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there was no boss, would anything ever get done? Would any of the workers know what to do? No - and you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts